2019 Patriot 1 oz Proof Like Silver Round - American Revolution (Series 1)
|Qty||Check / Bank Wire||Credit Card|
|1 - 19||$18.02||$18.65|
|20 - 99||$17.92||$18.55|
|100 - 499||$17.82||$18.44|
- Exclusive Mason Mint product celebrating American patriots across the nation's history
- Gorgeous proof-like finish
- First of three in Patriot Round series
- Honors America's original patriots
- Reverse features Paul Revere, USS Constitution, Revolutionary battlefield
Buy 2019 Patriot 1 oz Proof Like Silver Round - American Revolution (Series 1)
- 1st Release in the Patriot Collection!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- Struck at Mason Mint
- Sculpted by World Renowned artist Heidi Wastweet
- Features a proof-like finish
Celebrate the historic valor and liberty-loving spirit of the American Revolution with the exclusive new Patriot Silver Round from Mason Mint!
This .999 fine silver round is the first of three original designs for the Patriot Series. Each round contains 1 troy ounce of pure silver by weight.
The reverse design is the work of renowned sculptor and artist Heidi Wastweet. An American revolutionary is shown riding horseback. The rest of the scene is filled with classic revolutionary iconography, such as a drum, a cannon, a colonial church tower, and a ship. Around the outer rim of the design, the inscriptions "DON'T TREAD ON ME" and "AMERICAN REVOLUTION" are divided by a pair of old-style pistols and two five-pointed stars.
On the obverse, a trio of U.S. war heroes are depicted in front of a waving American flag. A WWI-era airman appears to the left and a WWII-era sailor from the Navy is placed to the right. The American revolutionary from the reverse design appears in the middle above a stylized eagle and the series name "PATRIOT." The round's specifications are inscribed at the top rim, reading "1 TROY OUNCE" and ".999 FINE SILVER."
Add this beautiful Mason Mint exclusive to your portfolio or collection from Gainesville Coins!
Customer Ratings & Review
Review This Product
Share your thoughts with other customers.